Transport Canada approved activities for Aerospace Welding division
DCM Group Inc./Groupe DCM Inc Division Aerospace Welding is approved for the following categories/ratings under Transport Canada CAR 573-AMO:
- Arc Welding Per AWS D17.1/D17.1M,
Including Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and other general arc techniques
- Gas Welding Per AWS D17.1/D17.1M
Including Oxyfuel Welding (OFW)
- Torch brazing and soldering Per AWS C3.4M/C3.4
- Resistance Welding Per AWS D17.2/D17.2M,
Including spot and seam welding.
- Sheet Metal Structures
- Tubular Structures
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING Per ASTME1417/E1417M
Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI)
Aircraft Parts/Components As described on AMO capability listing FRM-QMP-07.2
DCM Group Inc./Groupe DCM Inc. division Aerospace Welding is a TCCA-approved organization for manufacturing and certification of Aeronautical Products for the following products, in accordance with CAR 561:
- STC 90-30-Issue 2 – Scope- Manufacture and installation of exhaust stack Supports in accordance with Modification Data Summary 903720
- STC 91-31-Issue 2 – Scope- Cowling Attachment Fitting Manufacture and Installation.
Installation of cowling attachment fittings in accordance with Modification Data Summary No. 903600
- STC SAP-02-1 Issue 3 -Scope- APU Inlet Screens
Manufacture of APU Inlet Screens in accordance with Master Data List – Honeywell Model 36-150 (RJ) APU Compressor Inlet Screen modification; MDL-15R2-001
All other activities and processes at the four (4) divisions of DCM Group Inc are not performed under the authority of Transport Canada.