Aerostructure and tubing
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
DCM Aerospace provides its clients with full production capability under one roof. The company can manufacture parts and aerostructure sub-assemblies from its client’s engineering drawings and also offers the option of kitting. DCM uses innovative manufacturing methods and processes that enable it to make reliable and affordable structural aircraft products of the highest quality.
Products and Services
DCM offers its clients the following procedures:
• NC and conventional machining
• Manufacturing of aerospace tubes and pipes
• Tube bending
• Coatings, paint and chemical treatment
• Thermal treatments
• Sheet metal
• Assemblies (hydraulic, pneumatic, electric, riveting, mechanical, installation of bushings and bearings, sealant application, electrical bonding, etc.)
• Tool design and manufacturing
• Non-destructive tests (NDT)
• Load and pressure testing (hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum)
• Shot Peening
• Sand-blast cleaning)
• Magnetic particle inspection (MPI) & fluorescent particle inspection (FPI)
• NC programming (CATIA)
Focus on Tube Bending
DCM has state-of-the-art electronic computerized bending machines (right and left hand, 9 axis) capable of conventional, coiling and rolling bending various types of material (Inconel, Aluminium,
Stainless, Titanium) from 0.187” to 2” diam.
We can also perform various kind of swage.
Finally all tubes are controlled by Faro Laser Arm and tested on a pressure bench (Air, Water and Oil).
The high level of quality required by the aerospace industry has always been an integral part of our manufacturing processes. The DCM staff is well-acquainted with AS9100, and the company specific standards of Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and all other partners.
The DCM Quality Management System and Procedures reflect the company’s commitment to providing the highest quality products possible, and objective performance measures confirm the effectiveness of our quality programs.
• AS9100 Rev.C
• Controlled Goods Programs
• VIP (Vendor Inspection Program – Bombardier)
• Matrix of maturity – 5 Star Program
• MACH Initiative – Aero Montreal
• Boeing Commercial Airplane
• Bombardier Aerospace
• Pratt & Whitney Canada