The DCM Group is the result of four companies coming together: Sinters America, DCM Aerospace, AWI (Aerospace Welding) and Trident Industries, each a leader in its respective field in the aerospace industry.
DCM is structured around 4 activities…
• Aerostructure & Tubing
• Aerospace Welding
• GSE & Tooling
• Electrical & Testing
…and 4 industrial sites.
• Blainville (for the “Aerospace Welding” and “Aerostructure & Tubing” activities)
• Boisbriand (for the “Aerostructure & Tubing” and “GSE & Tooling” activities)
• Saint-Bruno (for the “GSE & Tooling” and “Electrical & Testing” activities)
• Montréal (machine shop in support of all Group’s activities)
With this integration, the DCM group can offer turnkey solutions, world-wide, to aircraft manufacturers, equipment suppliers, aircraft maintenance centres and airlines.
DCM has been granted the following approvals:
• Controlled Goods Program
• NADCAP (Aerospace Welding activities)
• Transport Canada (for some Aerospace Welding activities – click for more details) *
• It also has manufacturing licences issued by Boeing, Bombardier Aerospace and Embraer
The DCM offer means:
• Vertically integrated industrial skills
• An “everything-under-one-roof” offer
• A wide variety of certifications and approvals along with proven experience, offering high-added-value solutions with competitive cost-quality performance and quick turnovers
* All other activities and processes at the four (4) divisions of DCM Group Inc are not performed under the authority of Transport Canada.